Date(s) - Monday, August 5th, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Down Range Indoor Training Center
Shooting on the Move (2-Hour)
Advanced CCW or Draw from a holster; May be waived based on Students Skill
level. More advanced class not recommended for a brand new student.
COST: Non-Member $50
Standard Members Get 10% off or FREE with Ultimate Membership.
This is a 2 hour class, limited to 12 students. The primary goal of this course is to
enhance the student’s skills in Shooting while Moving. Instruction will include:
Safety and Range Etiquette Review, practical instruction and live-fire exercises with
the deployment of the firearm with multiple targets from point blank to distances out
to 25 yards.
NO LOADED FIREARMS IN THE CLASSROOM AREA!
All instruction materials, range time, eye and ear protection and targets are provided
by Down Range Indoor Training Center. The student is required to bring a handgun,
weapon mounted light or flashlight, and ammunition.
BASIC CHECKLIST –
- Handgun Firearm (Centerfire Pistol or Revolver)
- Belt mounted, Dominant side Holster
- 3 magazines or 4 speed loaders/moon clips/speed strips minimum WITH magazine pouches
- 200 Rounds of Handgun Ammo (minimum)
- Eye protection/ Ear protection – Clear Glasses and Standard or electronic ear
muffs or foam ear plugs.
- Comfortable clothing that you can move freely in, along with closed
toed shoes. Ladies, please no “V” necks or other low cut shirts. Concealment Clothing recommended.
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning.
BookingsAvailable Space: 6
Current Enrollment: 6
Bookings are closed for this event.