Date(s) - Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Down Range Indoor Training Center
This class will have drills that work on safety, technique, speed and accuracy.
- An advanced handgun class or equivalent
- Private training from Down Range
- Other class from Down Range which included drawing from a holster.
- This class is also open to IDPA shooters.
We will conduct drills which will focus on safety, technique, speed and accuracy. These drills will help both the IDPA competitor and CCW holder. Please bring your IDPA or CCW gear (including holster, pouches and magazines) and a minimum of 200 rounds of ammunition.
Cost: $25 for non-members, members get 10% off.
- Strongside holster (no appendix carry, no cross draw, no shoulder holsters)
- 2 magazines minimum (4 is recommended).
- Ammo (200 rounds)
- Concealment garment is encouraged but will not be required.
Please register online prior to the event or drop in no later than 5:30pm. Our safety briefing will begin at 6pm.
BookingsAvailable Space: 5
Current Enrollment: 5